Our Vision Statement
The Education Futures Trust seeks to continue the established partnership working in order to transform opportunities for students and families in the Trust; to ensure that they enjoy the best possible outcomes to enhance their life chances.
As a result of this vision for the future:-
- We are passionately committed to enabling and enthusing young people to be the best that they can.
- We believe that we have a collective responsibility for all the students and families in the Trust.
- We believe that we are stronger together and can achieve more through partnership to maximise opportunities for students and families.
- We have a duty to strive to continually raise standards of achievement for students, families and the community.
- We will aim to encourage collaboration and creativity to enable wider regeneration in the area.
- We pledge to work with our schools, students, parents, staff, governors and partners to achieve outstanding outcomes for all.
- We will review and evaluate what we do, learn and grow from our experience and share the results of our work with others.
The aim of the Education Futures Trust is to improve the life-chances of children, families and those living in Hastings, St Leonards, Rye and the surrounding area, particularly through education by:
- building resilience
- enhancing mental well-being
- raising aspirations
- providing support
- encouraging sustainable change
- providing, or accessing, high quality,
- innovative learning
- developing a voice for children and
- vulnerable families
- finding creative solutions.
In particular, The EFT supports vulnerable children, families and adults by removing barriers, providing intensive 1-1 support and developing their resilience.